Thursday 25 September 2014

***EXCERPTS*** 'Into the Dark' (Into the #2) by TA McKay


Excerpt one: 

 

“A hard on that you were only to happy to rub up against a few minutes ago. Lets not act all shy now, Niamh, I could feel how wet you are for me.” Maybe that was the wrong thing to say, maybe I pushed it just a little too far.

“Fuck you, Mason.” My name leaves her mouth, and before I can react she grabs me, her knee connecting with my dick. Red, fiery pain explodes from my balls and I have the sudden urge to puke on the floor. Collapsing to my knees I hear a slight ringing in my ears, I’m pretty sure it’s my blood pressure causing it since suddenly, it’s off the fucking scale high. My forehead reaches the floor without any effort as I continue to hold my balls and will them not to explode into a bloody mess. She kneels down next to me, getting close to my ear so she doesn't have to talk too loud. 

“Have fun tonight with whatever tart you take home, hope you can still get it up ok.” I can hear the smile in her voice but I just can’t do anything about it. My concentration is still on trying not to puke ... or cry.

 

Excerpt two:

 

“Rocco?” Ok, now I'm really confused. Where the hell did he come from, and why is he here? I have no idea what is going on, but I don't have much time to think before Makenzie is leading me up the stone steps.

“Makenzie, please tell me what’s going on. Where are we going?” She doesn’t miss a step when she answers me.

“All will be revealed, Niamh. You know what, you worry too much.” I worry too much? I think I have a right to worry when we walk through the doors of a strange building. She leads me through a hall until we are standing in front of a set of closed double doors. Rocco appears by my side and takes my hand, placing it in the crook of his elbow. He looks down at me and gives me a huge smile, the smile that makes me realise why Makenzie fell for him. 

“Are you ready?” My heart is racing in my chest with nerves. I've never felt like this before, the knowledge that something is about to happen but not knowing what it is. 

“Ready for what?” He leans down and kisses my cheek as the doors in front of us open.

“For this.”

 







No comments:

Post a Comment