Monday 8 September 2014

***REVIEW***. 'Mistaken Identity' by Amy Beth



This will be a non spoiler review.

I found this story to be refreshing as it is different to my recent reads.
Particularly its length, this is a quick read that I whizzed through in one sitting.  Anyone who knows me will know that some books can take me almost a week to get through.

Although it could be dark and angsty at times it isn't TOO much.
Amy gives us just enough detail to paint the picture without overdoing things.

There are characters you will love and ones you will hate.

I truly admire Morgan for her ability to survive her circumstances, many others would have crumbled in her situation.  My heart broke for her on more than one occasion but she kept fighting.  How long can she keep this up, has Harry gone too far?

The twists and turns in this story will keep you guessing throughout.
People seem to change but appearances can be deceptive, can't they? 

This story does end on a cliffhanger but it is a bearable one.

You will need to wait for book 2 for the answers.

Thank you Amy Beth, I can't wait for book 2.

I received an advanced reader copy for the purpose of reviewing.  This was a pre-edited copy and could be subject to change.

Out 8th October available for preorder now-

Amazon UK £1.85
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00N2ROE8C/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1410172247&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Amazon US $3.07
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=mh_154606011_is_s_digital-text?ie=UTF8&n=154606011&k=Mistaken+identity+by+amy+beth


No comments:

Post a Comment