Tuesday 7 October 2014

***SNEAK PEEK*** Into the Dark (Into the #2) TA McKay



Excerpt two:

”Ok, so I can't actually name one, you already know this. But do you want me to tell you this or not?” I need to change the subject away from my lack of sex life...or life in general. Talia sits quietly with her hands around her mug, obviously giving me permission to carry on.

“Fine. There is this guy, but he drives me so freaking insane it’s painful. He’s big headed and annoys me to the point of distraction, but god, Talia, he is gorgeous.” I don't know what else to tell her. I can't mention his name, I don't know if she will remember him at all but I can't risk it.

“Do I know him?” Argh, she needs to not ask me things like that. It’s one thing not to offer the information, it’s a completely different thing to lie about it.

“I’m not sure, but I don’t know his name. He works at a garage I took my bike too. He is like those guys I read about in my books, he’s perfect. Just looking at him has my skin tingling, he is built to perfection with a rock hard body and eyes to die for. His eyes are the brightest blue I have ever seen.” I realise my mistake too late. I have told her too much about him and she might know who I'm talking about. Shit, please don't figure out who I’m on about. I keep talking trying to get her focus away from the description I have just given.

“But as soon as he opens his mouth I just want to punch him in his perfect face. Seriously the guy has no humility at all. He seems to think he is god's gift to all women.” Talia laughs as I ramble on at her.

“Honey, you have just described every man on Earth. They all think they are something they aren't. It’s true what they say, all the best men are fictional.” 

Into the Deep (Into the, #1)

 

Amazon US - http://amzn.com/B00J2LGXUE

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J2LGXUE

 

 

Into the Dark (Into the, #2)

 

Amazon US – http://amzn.com/B00NVKCO8C

Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/ZdpLBl



No comments:

Post a Comment