Sunday 23 August 2015

Deadly (an Empathy novella) by Ker Dukey Release Date: August 24,2015 Genre: Dark Thriller




Synopsis
Normal is not something Ryan and Cereus have ever been, where’s the fun in normal?
When Cereus’s dreams follow her into the waking hours, she has to come to terms with the fact, Ryan is not the only monster in her madness.
That she herself… can be just as deadly.
*Must be read after Vacant to fully enjoy this novel

Buy links
Amazon US http://amzn.to/1LeTzju
    Amazon UK http://amzn.to/1NdhqmV
    Amazon CA http://amzn.to/1WygGvJ
Amazon AU http://bit.ly/1TM2GKw

Meet Ker 
I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bed time stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active… I would want to change the script.I would watch films and think of ways they could have improved the story if they took another direction so i thought it best that i tell my own.
My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made from light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I’m not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I’m a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where I love interacting with my readers.

REVIEW
As you would expect from the deliciously dark Ms Dukey. We have more from Ryan and Cereus, following their life and "activities" post cereus leaving home with her uncle. 
I read this book pretty quickly because as always seems to happen I couldn't put the thing down! 
The connection and follow on plot line was flawless. 
All that remains for me to say is ...
Please don't leave it there Ker !
I want... No I NEED more !!!
As always this is a spoiler free review

No comments:

Post a Comment