Tuesday 26 April 2016

Coming May 25th HIS BOY


As a gift to my readers I wanted to write a something a little extra fun... 
I've been asked to write M/M for quite some time and decided that between writing Nowhere and Somewhere I'd write a novella for everyone that includes some of your favorite characters from Corrupt Chaos and some new ones you'll meet in Nowhere and Somewhere!

There is no pre-order scheduled, but you are getting the first look of the books cover and a unseen sample. 

Blurb: 
For three years, I lived with him as roommates. Then, one fateful night, things changed. We became more. So much more. The sex was out of this world. Being his boy was the highlight of my day. Until, feelings started to creep in and sex wasn't enough for me. Afraid of losing him, I kept quiet and hoped for a miracle... Could my Daddy love me, too? Or would I continue to be his boy… his play toy?

Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual M/M content, adult language, taboo elements including those of consensual Daddy (non-incest) relationships, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. 
Standalone Erotic Novella 


No comments:

Post a Comment